Vision & Mission
To equip students with the knowledge and advanced technical skills necessary to excel in industry relevant careers and post-secondary education.
Our school will...
- Meet the needs of business and industry through advanced technical training and academic rigor.
- Emphasize the need for students and staff to be active, lifelong learners.
- Recognize the strengths and potential of each student to achieve higher standards.
- Continually develop post-secondary, community, and business and industry partnerships.
Our students will...
- Graduate with a comprehensive career plan that includes post-secondary and career navigation skills.
- Demonstrate sophisticated technical knowledge with real world application.
- Be productive thinkers, problem solvers, and self-starters who demonstrate high level communication skills and a positive work ethic.
- Commit to being responsible, productive citizens who make a meaningful difference in our community.
- Succeed in both the workplace and post-secondary education which includes training and certificate programs and two year degree programs.
- The attainment of high levels of academic knowledge and technical skills are vital to student success.
- Effective interpersonal skills are essential to all aspects of life.
- It is our responsibility to provide opportunities, resources, and experiences to students and provide the support needed for success.
- The responsibility for ensuring student success is shared by students, teachers and parents and actively supported by the business community and post-secondary institutions.